Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2007

River of Ice

frozen is my passion
frozen is my pride

where once my heart was pounding
everything seems still

all sound you hear is echo
nothing comes from within

the scars of time not bleeding
but they will never heal

so where are little cracks
in this river of ice

frozen is my heart
frozen is my soul

i fear no eyes upon me
for shiny is my skin

the beauty of the silence
covers my very soul

__ no thought remains
of what lies deep within

so where are little cracks
in this river of ice

frozen are my feelings
frozen is my love

the touch of my cold hand
sends shivers down your spine

you can't hear the unspoken
tender words of mine

you can't feel the warmth
of my icy soul

so if you once behold a river
deep in icy grasp

stay a while and listen to your heart

and if your heart sheds a tear
stay and be waitin'

for there are little cracks
in any river of ice

Keine Kommentare: